CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Tim Lager, 03/07/2023
Jeff & Craig are two top notch stand up guys. They work together to make sure that every customer that walks through their door is taken care of the right way. Very clean well organized place that always has a friendly atmosphere. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
Save money on your next visit with us! Mention you saw this discount to receive $5 off your oil change service.
Most Cars. Some restrictions may apply. Please call shop for more details.